PH EC TDS Meter Tester
For this PH TESTER, it does not includes calibration liquid,the one you get maybe not accurate,In order to ensure the accuracy of this item pls make calibration when you get the parcel.
100% BRAND NEW!
Excellent meter, very accurate and durable
Measuring pH Range:0.0 – 14.0 pH
Accuracy:±0.1 pH (20°C), ±0.2 pH
Environment:0 – 50°C (32-122°F).
Battery:AG 13 button cell batteries(not included )
This digital pen style pH meter is an ideal instrument for aquarium, fishing industry, swimming pool, school laboratory, food & beverage etc.
Please calibrate with the buffer solution before use.
Easy to Calibrate
You can simply follow the instruction on the provided packet of solution 4.00or 6.86 , immerse the PH tester in the solution and adjust with the provided screwdriver to dial it in.
Easy to Operation
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. First clean the electrode with distilled water, and suck it with filter-paper.
3. Turn on PH by “ON-OFF”switch located on the top of battery case.
4. Immerse the PH meter electrode in solution up to be the immersion level.Under no circumstances immerse above display level.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use, Switch off PH, Use the distilled water clean the electrode and replace the protective cap.
Display: LCD Digital
Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00
Probe Type: Precision glass bulb electrode
Power Supply:2*1.5V LR44 Batteries(Not included!!!)
1.Remove protective cap.
2.First rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
3.Turn the meter on by pressing “ON/OFF” key.
4.Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
5.Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
6.After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing “ON/OFF” key.
7.Always replace the protective cap after use.
1.Turn on PH meter
2.Disolve each buffer solution in 250ML of distilled water
3.Immerse the electrode into the PH 6.86 solution,(under the temperature of 25)
4.Press the “CAL”(calibration)button for 5 seconds and release
-Display will start flashing 6.86
-Wait until the display stops flashing.
Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
1. Immerse the electrode in PH 4.00 solution,
-Press“CAL”button for 5 seconds, then press and release immediately second time
-Reading will start flashing 4.00
-Wait until display stops flashing
Rinse and dry the electrode with distilled water as before.
6.Place the meter back to the buffer solution to test calibration. If incorrect, please repeat the calibration
7.If approximate PH of your test solution is known to be above 7.0,calibrate the meter using 6.86 and 9.18 solution. To do this, please follow the calibration chart, The third step is the calibration method for 9.18 point.
Color: White, Blue
1. A professional level water test meter combinates with TDS Meter, TDS EC Meter and Temperature Meter. For accuracy and reliability choose the DOY 3-in-1 TDS Meter.
2. The water that flows from our taps is full of chemicals, pollutants and metals. Well, the only way to make sure your water is clean and healthy is to test it regularly. With this TDS tester you can check any time on your water filtration, ensuring that you and your family won’t be exposed to unhygienic drinking water.
3.A versatile tool that saves you money while providing the best for your health!
1. Lock function: makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from test solution.
2. 4 Display modes: press SHIFT button: TDS – ppm & °C, EC – μs/cm & °C, TDS – ppm & °F, EC – μs/cm & °F.
3. 5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so battery won’t run down.
4. Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 – 9999 μs/cm
TDS: 0 – 9999 ppm (parts per million)
Degrees Celsius: 0.1 – 80.0°C
Fahrenheit: 32.0 – 176.0°F
5. Accuracy: ± 2%
6. Net weight: 55g
7. Battery: CR2032( not included)