Small kitchens could create certain problems, especially for those who love cooking. If you are limited for space, your kitchen can easily get cluttered. Food preparation will also become problematic and even irritating. If this sounds familiar to you, in this blog, we will give you some recommendations on how to organize your kitchen and to make the most of the space you have. For this purpose, you need to have the following items.
1) Hooks inside the cupboard. You can attach several hooks to your cabinets for hanging small items like small cups or measuring spoons.
2) Small extra shelves. You can have more shelves on top of those you have for mugs, glasses, cans, or plates. This way they will be even easier to access.
3) Pegboards. If you have a lot of bulky items, a pegboard on the wall of our kitchen is just what you need.
4) Magnetic knife strip. This thing will not only save a lot of space but will keep your sharp knives in the safest possible way. Moreover, blades will stay sharp for much longer because they will not be in contact with other items in the drawer.
5) Magnetic spice jars. These are most suitable for your fridge door or for the wall.
6) Handing rack for pans and pots. The rack will keep them easy to reach and will free shelves for other things.
7) Under sink shelves, hooks, and baskets. Typically, cupboards under sinks do not have shelves. You can install them and use them for cleaning supplies. Baskets and hooks can be used for towels, cloths, sponges, brushes, etc.
8) Storage trolleys. Do not use big ones. A small one will be sufficient for keeping spices, oils, or utensils. You can roll them around the kitchen and then roll them back to their place.
Do you have a lot of stuff piled up in your wardrobe, on shelves or simply scattered around the place? Unfortunately, no matter how hard we try to keep our apartments or houses in perfect order, it often seems impossible. No wonder: the majority of people buy new things without get rid of the old...
If you are a parent, you are sure to know how difficult it is to make a child to keep his or her toys in order and how annoying it can be when you do not succeed in that. Don’t worry. You should remember that a child needs to learn organisation skills because they do...